Frocester Beer Festival... Fun, Beer, Friends!
Sadly we are unable to run the festival again this year, due to the Coronavirus social distancing restrictions.
The next Frocester Beer Festival will therefore be in 2022, on Friday 26th August (2pm-11pm) and Saturday 27th August (11am-11pm).
Early Bird Tickets for FBF 2022 will be ON SALE SOON!
Please note: All Early Bird Tickets will be posted out in May 2022 and cannot be collected on the gate.
There is a mandatory £1 postage charge for this, so please tick Ticket Delivery below.
No tickets will be available for purchase on the gate at the festival.
Admission tickets are provided in the form of printed wristbands, which must be worn at all times when on the festival site. Delivery cut-off date for the next festival is 20th August 2022. After this date, tickets/wristbands may only be collected from the gate.
To collect pre-paid tickets/wristbands from the gate, you will need to bring your confirmation email with you.
Note: FBF is a family-friendly event, and Under 18s benefit from FREE Admission to the festival. However, proof of age must be shown on entry, all Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult, obviously no alcoholic beverage will be served to Under 18s, and all Under 18s must be clear of the festival site by 6.30pm each evening.
We are very pleased to again be offering a selection of exclusive, limited edition, FBF-branded merchandise at this year’s festival, including t-shirts, polo shirts and hoodies – available to purchase on-site from our merchandise stall.
Please see below for some examples of the merchandise that will be on sale.
General Terms & Conditions - Frocester Beer Festival
1. Tickets are provided in the form of printed wristbands, which must be worn at all times when on the festival site.
2. Food and drink will only be served to persons wearing a valid FBF wristband.
3. All drink must be paid for with FBF tokens. Food may be purchased by cash or card.
4. Tokens can be purchased from the FBF sales kiosks on site.
5. Tokens are non-refundable.
6. All attendees are subject to a search on entry by FBF security personnel. ID may be required.
7. FBF reserves the right to refuse entry.
8. No alcoholic drinks will be served to any person under the age of 18. FBF reserves the right to request proof of age before serving an alcoholic drink.
9. All cars parked at the owner’s risk.
10. No camping on site without a valid festival admission ticket/wristband.
11. Tents must be pitched at least 3 metres apart.
12. No naked flames, except within the designated barbeque area.
13. No alcohol or drugs to be brought into the festival.
14. No pets (except registered guide dogs).
15. No fireworks.
16. FBF reserves the right to refuse admission or eject anyone who Security deem is causing a nuisance to other festival patrons or who is in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
17. Smoking is not permitted in the marquees or toilets.
18. Folding chairs may be brought into the festival area, but organisers may request that they be removed for safety reasons.
19. Bars will close at 11pm prompt. Food service will cease at 11.30pm.
20. If you require any urgent assistance during the festival, please alert the nearest designated FBF security operative, or visit the medical station.